How exactly does one identify one’s niche in the market? A niche is made up of three things.
- First, it’s WHO is your target market. You need an in-depth
understanding of that market, however, not a passing one. This is a common mistake that many entrepreneurs make.
- Once you have that in-depth understanding of your target market, you can find out what they’re struggling with, their PROBLEMS.
- You can then figure out how to solve that problem, these are the rock-star RESULTS you and your business can provide for your clients.
Once you get all of these critical three niche components right, magic happens. The components of a juicy, client attractive copy have been born. You now have enough information to create:
- your elevator speech
- juicy copy for your website
- your marketing materials
- a great speech
- advertisements for Facebook, Google or the press
- pretty much everything else you need…
Really – these 3 critical ingredients are all you need for the framework to all your marketing and messaging.