- Is your Sales Lead Generation process out of control?
- Are sales opportunities falling through the cracks?
- Do you want to learn how to implement a custom CRM solution?
Juan Ramirez, a.k.a. Juan the Cookie Man, Founder and President of Marcelita’s Cookies, will share how he has implemented a customized CRM system to manage his selling process from leads to closing. You will learn:
- How to define a Lead Generation Workflow.
- How to effectively manage leads/prospects and customers
- How to best prioritize leads and opportunities
- How to select a CRM software tool
- How CRM has benefited Marcelita’s Cookies (System Demo)
And if that’s not exciting enough Juan will be giving away a dozen of the most delicious gourmet Hispanic cookies on the planet, Marcelita’s Cookies as a door prize!
When 2 PM – 4 PM
Wednesday August 9, 2017
250 Prairie Center Dr,
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Juan Ramirez earned an MBA from the University of Minnesota and worked at IBM, GE and other technology consulting firms. In his role as a sales and marketing executive, he managed key clients like 3M, Carlson Companies, General Mills, Donaldson Companies and others. After his work in corporate America, Juan founded his own consulting firm, Grupo Avance, dedicated to help companies grow their businesses into the Mexican, Latin American, and US Hispanic markets. Juan and his wife, Marcie, created Marcelita’s Cookies, a memorable and upscale corporate gift with nationwide distribution. Juan is an active member of BNI and loves to learn and share how productivity apps have helped his business. Juan has developed a new business opportunity: Custom CRM solutions for small and mid-size businesses.