Why is Selling so Difficult? 

The Breakdown Occurs in the Conversation

• Studies reveal only 37% of salespeople are consistently effective. Additionally, some of the behaviors from the remaining 63% drove down performance. (Harvard Business Review, December 1, 2010)
 
• Due to technology, buyers are increasingly distracted and it is more difficult to schedule meetings than ever before. This makes every encounter more important to maximize.
 
• Real sustainable growth in the modern economy can only come by shifting from a metrics/activities focus to a relationship building behavior focus. When sales professionals master these behaviors they enjoy more predictable close rates.  And nothing breeds success like success. 

Adaptive Conversation System for Sales (ACSS)

Drawing from behavioral, social, positive, and cognitive psychology — including the frameworks of brain science, we have developed sales practices that produce more predictable results. Through the application of ACSS, sales reps engage:

  • Positive mindsets and intention to build trust and empathy.

  • Methods of inquiry that create clarity and influence — helping the buyer to see you as the best solution.

  • Mental maps so sales success becomes easier and more predictable.

 

 

“There is no workaround to authentic meaningful conversations!”

Mastering the Sales Conversation leads to increased conversions at the same rate of productivity!

To achieve consistent sales success, companies must maximize sales encounters which ensure sales teams will produce better results in less time. This makes selling more effective and enjoyable.

This involves:

  • Becoming self-aware makes it easier to be more attentive to the buyer’s needs and concerns.
  • Reframing, redirecting, and refocusing the conversation to clarify needs and motivations and satisfy objections.
  • Listening to understand to strengthen empathy and support the buyers clarity.

  • Mastering inquiry helps the buyer value the sellers differentiators and solutions.

  • Responding to feedback and satisfying objections leads to agreement.