Science tells us how to foster trust and partnership in our sales conversations
Learn how to be become the person that everyone wants to buy from.
The Sales Conversation Workshop
A Path to Mastery
Bringing together the art and science
so you can create amazing buying experiences.
Are you an entrepreneur who has to sell your services to grow and yet you hate selling? Does if feel like you have to compromise your values to be good at sales? You are not alone, so many people who start their own business are confronted by the awkward sales conversation. The truth is to be effective selling to today’s savvy client you have unlearn everything you have learned about sales.
It’s just a conversation and yet it is so hard to be effective…. Why is that? (fill in a thousand stories about yourself here)
In this workshop we draw from psychology and neuroscience to equip you with the best tools to foster trust, partnership and create alignment to turn prospects into lifetime clients. When the sales conversation is done well the prospect feels supported as they get clear on exactly what they need and get increasingly confident that you can deliver it. In this workshop we will provide you with what you need in order to get skilled at giving your prospects an amazing buying experience while increasing how many times you hear them say“yes!”
Here’s what you get:
- We will show you why people buy and don’t buy from you
- We will give you the tools to uncover what you need to know about the prospect
- We will share what motivates people to buy on the spot
- We will give you techniques to increase your confidence
- We will show you how to pivot from a networking conversation to a sales conversation
- We will give you an conversation map to follow and a practice to put into place so every sales meeting is another step towards mastery.
Date: Friday July 26, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: 5775 Wayzata Blvd Suite #700
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
$500 $299 Early Bird Pricing until June 1, 2019